|住所||Surry Hills NSW 2010|
|職種||シェフ・料理人 / 飲食店スタッフ|
|ワークスタイル||パートタイム / カジュアル|
|ビザ||ワーキングホリデー / 学生 / 永住|
Looking for a kitchen hand to join our team. We're a small, busy eatery with a friendly vibe located in Newtown. Must be hard working, motivated, good under pressure with experience. Knife skills required.
- prepare and cook dishes
- wash, peel, chop, cut and cook foodstuffs, and help prepare salads and desserts
- handle, sort, store and distribute food items
- setting up and stocking stations, stock inventory
- ensure food comes out simultaneously, in a high quality and in a timely fashion
- wash and clean utensils and dishes and make sure they are stored appropriately
- sort and dispose of rubbish and recycling
- clean food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas.
- enjoy practical work
- good hand-eye coordination
- able to work quickly and safely with minimal supervision
- good personal hygiene
- good communication skills
- able to work under pressure
- able to work as part of a team.
If you think you are the right person. Please contact thru 0452427255.