(PREVIOUS / FOLLOWING) STEP （前の／次の）段階
- (asking the tax office how to fill out a form)I didn’t understand Step 8 in the instructions.
- Here is a step-by-step explanation of the procedure for resetting the security alarm.
- (career consulting service)We can help you realize your career goals one step at a time. So why wait? Take the first step to a brighter future and call us today!
- Starting my own business was a big step for me.
- With our new zero waste policy, we’re one step closer to being a truly green business.
- (showing someone the procedure for creating a spreadsheet)Next, copy the formula you created in the previous step and apply it to Columns 4 and 5, like this.
- (from an instruction manual)The estimated time required for each of the following steps is indicated in brackets.
電話：(02) 8540 7717 / 1300 118 881
所在地：Suite302, 65 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
営業時間：平日8:30 – 21:10 土曜日8:30 – 13:00（日祝休）