今ならJAMS特典で通常$132の入会金が無料！ 1300 118 881（日本語対応）までお気軽にお問い合わせください。
POUND THE PAVEMENT 仕事を探す、歩き回る
- To pound the pavement is to go out and actively visit places, meet people, etc., in order to accomplish something; for example, to job-hunt by going from company to company.
- pound the pavement は、例えば、仕事を探してあちこち会社を回るなど、何かを成し遂げるために、活動的に場所や人を訪ねて出かける、という意味です。
- Dan didn’t waste any time after learning that he was being laid off, but started to pound the pavement the very next day.
- I pounded the pavement for eight months before getting my first offer. It was a grueling job hunt.
- Our sales reps are out pounding the pavement ten hours a day. On average, they make $5000 a month in commissions alone.
- Mayor Knox won the election one vote at a time by pounding the pavement and meeting people on the street.
電話：(02) 8540 7717 / 1300 118 881
所在地：Suite302, 65 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
営業時間：平日8:30 – 21:10 土曜日8:30 – 13:00（日祝休）