- An agent is someone who does business as the representative of another person or company; for example, by selling their product.
- agent とは、他の人や会社に代わって、（例えば、製品を販売するなど）商売をする人のことです。
- My travel agent has gotten me some great deals on flights to Europe.
- I’m looking for an insurance agent who can set me up with an affordable disability policy.
- My real estate agent keeps telling me that this isn’t a good time to sell the house, but she thinks the market is going to recover soon.
- Our agent in Moscow is responsible for sales of our men’s tailored clothing in Russia, Kazakhstan, and the Ukraine.
Berlitz Australia Pty. Ltd. I Call (02) 9299 8541 I Fax (02) 9299 7782 I
Shop 1 Ground Floor, 35 Clarence St. Sydney NSW