92522431 / email@example.com
|会社名||Shiki japanese restaurant|
|住所||Cnr Arglye & Harrington St NSW NSW 2000|
|ワークスタイル||パートタイム / フルタイム / カジュアル|
|ビザ||ワーキングホリデー / 学生 / 永住 / 市民権|
Shiki Japanese Restaurant is now looking for professional wait staff.
Running for 34 years in beautiful Sydney, we are an established fine dining Japanese restaurant who is proud to give the very best of Japanese food, customer service and Japanese experience to our guests. We work in a multi-cultural environment.
We are looking for you, if:
• You are a team player
• You are a fast learner
• You have an eye for detail
• You can work independently
• You can work in a fast pace environment
• You especially love speaking to different people from all over the world
• You have an exceptional standard of customer service and a true passion for hard work
We have a certain level of required English and if you speak Japanese or Chinese this is an advantage.
Preference to long term staff for a minimum of 6 months.
Student visa holders are welcomed with a minimum of 12 months visa validity.
To be a considered applicant we require the following:
• 4-5 days availability for Dinner & some Lunch shifts
• Availability and flexibility to work on a rotating roster including weekends and evenings
• Should have some restaurant experience (in Japan or Australia). Preferably in Australia within a Japanese restaurant but necessary
• A current RSA certificate
Successful applicants will be contacted.
Pay can be up to $20 depending on experience and/or performance.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org written in English.
Contact person: Jerome